Tempting Oven Baked Chicken & Aubergines (Kotopoulo me Melitzanes sto fourno). This Oven Baked Chicken Thighs recipe is a force to be reckoned with! Simple and deliciously baked chicken with a mustard, honey, and soy sauce glaze – this dish is definitely going to be a top-contender in your weekly recipe planning! A meat or instant-read thermometer is your best bet for determining the temperature of your chicken, and if you're cooking a whole bird, it should be inserted into the thickest.
The following steps for roasting a whole chicken will yield white and dark meat that is tender, succulent, and properly cooked. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! Perfect for easy dinners, meal prep, or freezing for later. You can have Tempting Oven Baked Chicken & Aubergines (Kotopoulo me Melitzanes sto fourno) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tempting Oven Baked Chicken & Aubergines (Kotopoulo me Melitzanes sto fourno)
- It’s 4 pieces of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 4 of large fresh Tomatoes grated.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Tomato Paste.
- You need 2 of large Aubergines chopped.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 2 of Onions diced.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of fresh Parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Red Bell Pepper Chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Olive Oil (of which 1/3 is for frying).
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Paprika (Optional) if you want to give a delicious spicy taste.
How to bake chicken in the oven. How to make Delicious Baked Chicken Quick n simple. Baked BBQ Chicken – this is how I make Barbecue Chicken in the oven when I want to satisfy my craving for sticky, juicy chicken but I don't want to fire up the BBQ. This recipe uses my quick homemade BBQ sauce – off the charts good for something so simple!
Tempting Oven Baked Chicken & Aubergines (Kotopoulo me Melitzanes sto fourno) step by step
- Cut the Aubergines into cubes or large pieces…put them in a bowl with salted water and let them sit for 1/2 hour. Drain until all excess water has gone..
- In a sauce pan add some olive oil and sauté the chicken. Once that is done place chicken aside. Add into the sauce pan all the ingredients except for the olive oil that is left over and bell pepper. Cook for 15 minutes..
- Place chicken into the baking pan..
- Top with the veggie mix, bell pepper, olive oil…mix gradually. Cover with a piece of aluminum foil and place in oven. Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees and bake for 1 hr 30 min. Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
This is a one pan, quick and. How long to bake chicken legs. Chicken legs are always a crowd-pleaser in my home. Healthy Baked Chicken Fingers are oven baked to create a healthier tender. The panko crust is crunchy and has good flavor from the spices.