Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Stir-fried eggplant with chicken (a twist on P.F. Chang’s stir-fried spicy eggplant recipe) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir-fried eggplant with chicken (a twist on P.F. Chang’s stir-fried spicy eggplant recipe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-fried eggplant with chicken (a twist on P.F. Chang’s stir-fried spicy eggplant recipe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Pick water over other drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried eggplant with chicken (a twist on p.f. chang’s stir-fried spicy eggplant recipe) recipe. You can have stir-fried eggplant with chicken (a twist on p.f. chang’s stir-fried spicy eggplant recipe) using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir-fried eggplant with chicken (a twist on P.F. Chang’s stir-fried spicy eggplant recipe):
- Provide 2 tablespoons of sesame oil (no canola oil is used as no deep frying in this recipe).
- Get 1 tablespoon of minced garlic (about 6 large cloves).
- Provide 2 tablespoons of sliced ginger.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of cornstarch, mixed with 2 tablespoons water.
- Get 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- Use 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tablespoon of fish sauce (instead of vinegar).
- Use 2 tablespoons of date syrup (instead of the sugar and to induce some dark color as no bean sauce is used in this recipe).
- Use 2 tablespoons of water.
- Provide of Chicken breasts cut into cubes and cooked separately in a pan with 1 tablespoon canola oil, salt and pepper.
- Take of Skinned Eggplant sliced as desired.
- Get of Carrots cut into stripes.
- Take of Green onions.
- Prepare of Steamed white rice.
- Prepare of Chili flakes (no chili paste or spicy sauce to make it edible for children but these can be added as desired).
- You need of Water to steam the eggplants and carrots (steaming is used to eliminate using a lot of oil in the recipe and to reduce time for sautéing eggplants and carrots in oil).
Steps to make Stir-fried eggplant with chicken (a twist on P.F. Chang’s stir-fried spicy eggplant recipe):
- Steam the eggplants and the carrots separately.
- In a wok or large pan add the 2 tablespoons sesame oil, the garlic, the ginger and the sesame seeds.. Oh the fragrance!!😋😋.
- Sauté the steamed carrots first for about 1 minute then add steamed eggplants and drizzle some sesame oil on top. Carefully mix for about 5 minutes. Note that since steaming has been used, it reduces a lot the cooking time of the vegetables at this phase. Basically we are just coating them with flavor. You can vary the amount of time for steaming and make it less steaming but more sautéing time with oil or the opposite like what I did. I chose the latter to give it a healthier twist..
- Now add the already chicken cubes on top of step 3..
- Prepare the sauce by mixing the cornstarch with the water, adding the soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce, chili flakes, and the date syrup. If you need to use more water you can add the amount of water remaining or less of it as desired..
- Pour the sauce prepared in step 5 to step 4 and wait until it reduces.
- Slice green onions to garnish and serve with white steamed rice. Bon appetit!👌.
Chinese eggplant, sweet chili soy glaze, green onion, garlic. Stir-fry for three to four minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and no traces of pink remain. Stir the chicken back into the pan, and add the fish and soy sauce mixture. Japanese Eggplant with Chicken and Thai basil stir-fry wakes up your taste buds with Thai basil and tender Japanese eggplant and is so easy to make at home. If using eggplants with thick skin, like the regular large variety you find at your average grocery store, you can peel all or part of the skin off.
If you find this Stir-fried eggplant with chicken (a twist on P.F. Chang’s stir-fried spicy eggplant recipe) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.