Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Greek-Style Mussel Pilaf Cooked in a Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek-Style Mussel Pilaf Cooked in a Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly terrific at fighting back depression. Just be sure that you don’t get rid of the yolk. The egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you boost your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that control your mood. Consume an egg and jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to greek-style mussel pilaf cooked in a rice cooker recipe. You can have greek-style mussel pilaf cooked in a rice cooker using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek-Style Mussel Pilaf Cooked in a Rice Cooker:
- Provide of Mussels.
- Prepare of Minced Onion.
- Provide of Tomato.
- Use of White wine.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Provide of Italian parsley.
- Get of White rice.
- Prepare of The broth from the mussels + water.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- You need of Butter.
Steps to make Greek-Style Mussel Pilaf Cooked in a Rice Cooker:
- I bought pre-boiled frozen mussels this time. When you are using fresh ones, soak in salted water to remove sand. Steam-fry with a small amount of white wine..
- Defrost them, and separate the broth and mussels. Set aside a few in the shells for decoration. Remove the shells from the remaining mussels..
- Wash the rice and transfer into a sieve..
- Mince the onion and garlic, and cut the tomatoes into small cubes..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of each butter and olive oil in a frying pan, and add the onion and garlic. Sauté until they become translucent. Add the rice and fry for 2-3 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes, and briefly stir-fry..
- Transfer the rice into a rice cooker. Add the broth, white wine, and place the mussels on top. Sprinkle with Italian parsley, and cook as usual..
- When cooked, mix without the mussels, and serve on a plate. Place the mussels on top, and sprinkle with parsley. Drizzle with lemon juice if you like..
If you find this Greek-Style Mussel Pilaf Cooked in a Rice Cooker recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.