Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken and Eggplant Pasta-less Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Eggplant Pasta-less Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Eggplant Pasta-less Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and eggplant pasta-less lasagna recipe. You can cook chicken and eggplant pasta-less lasagna using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Eggplant Pasta-less Lasagna:
- Take 2 cup of chopped chicken breasts.
- Use 10 of eggplant slices.
- You need 2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Get 1/4 cup of diced mushrooms.
- You need 1 clove of garlic sliced.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Chicken and Eggplant Pasta-less Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 325..
- Add diced mushrooms, garlic and onion to hot olive oil in frying pan..
- Once that's done add tomato sauce (I used my moms home made but you can use any) ..
- Once its warm take a glass, meatloaf sized glass or heat safe dish and add a thin layer of tomato sauce..
- Add a layer of eggplant..
- Add a layer of ricotta..
- Add a layer of chicken..
- Repeat!!! Until dish is full..
- Use your judgement on how much will fit while measuring your ingredients, depending on the size of your baking dish and how many people you're serving..
- Bake 20 -25 min or until chicken and center is hot..
If you find this Chicken and Eggplant Pasta-less Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.