Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken and eggplants curry recipe. To cook kanya's chicken and eggplants curry you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry:
- Use 200 grams of minced chicken.
- Prepare 1 large of eggplant.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Prepare 150 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 4 clove of garlic.
- Get 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion /chopped.
- Provide 1 of fresh chili sliced.
- Use 1 bunch of sweet basils.
- Get 1 of salt to taste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of each,sugar and palm sugar.
- Get 1 of alluminium foil to bake shells.
- Take 1 of optional parmesan cheese for topping.
Steps to make Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry:
- The ingredients,and steps is the same as usual red curry,this recipe is the idea to my personnel favorite,i will post the authentic one later ..start from cut half eggplant to make shells,scoop out the flesh,chop flesh and soak in water,then cover shells with foil,bring to bake until soft,i baked at 200c,5mins.
- Stir red curry paste in sauce pan with little coconut milk until fragrance,add finely chopped onion,kaffir lime leaves,garlic,add little coconut milk ,keep stiring until paste is shinny,reddish.
- Add chicken,stir until no longer pink,add coconut milk,add eggplant ,seasoning,let it simmer,stir occasionly until almost get dry ,add basils,stir again and heat off.
- Stuff curry into shells,top with cheese ,sliced pepper,and sweet basils,bake until lighty brown,or cheese melt,serve hot with steamed jasmine rice..hope you enjoy making this :).
My eggplant not-loving handsome man declared his love for eggplant curry. Before you get busy (but not actually busy cause it's so easy) making the sauce for the eggplant curry, you're going to do two little things This traditional Burmese Eggplant Curry is made without coconut milk. The eggplant stuffing / curry sauce base is made from finely Eggplants – When we first cooked this in Myanmar we used long thin eggplants similar to Chinese/Japanese eggplant varieties. Add eggplant and stir-fry until skin becomes lightly brown and blistered. Creamy & packed with flavor Thai green curry made from homemade green curry paste.
If you find this Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.