Stir-fried Eggplant with Minced Pork and Sweet Basil. Transfer eggplant stir-fry to a plate and drizzle with remaining sauce. Although I ended up using a pound of ground pork, and a little more eggplant, the recipe was still delicious, and would be great over rice, or over soba noodles with a jammy egg, as my husband and I did with the. Marinate minced pork with minced ginger, a small pinch of salt and Chinese cooking wine.
I'm surprised that this Braised Eggplant with Minced Pork is that popular, but it's no wonder, as it's a tasty, simple dish. A big reason why this dish is so Spaghetti is actually a perfect substitute for dishes like lo mein, stir-fried noodles, and even noodle soups. Not to mention, spaghetti reheats better than. You can have Stir-fried Eggplant with Minced Pork and Sweet Basil using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Eggplant with Minced Pork and Sweet Basil
- Prepare 1 of pcs./200 gr Long Green Eggplant.
- It’s 50 gr of Minced Pork.
- Prepare 20 of Sweet Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 5 pcs. of Small Chili (Red or Green).
- It’s 1 tsp of White Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Maggi Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Bean Paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water/Stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
Featured in: Stir Fried Chicken And Eggplant With Asian Basil. ¾ pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, rinsed and dried, cut into small dice or minced. Stir-fry for three to four minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and no traces of pink remain. Spicy, stir-fried pork with ginger and garlic is a deliciously piquant foil for silky broiled eggplant in Andrew Zimmern's Ma Po Eggplant. Crisp eggplant with fish-fragrant sauce recipe by Dan Hong.
Stir-fried Eggplant with Minced Pork and Sweet Basil step by step
- Cut eggplant 3/4" as picture. Bring to fry in oil and set aside..
- Put 1 tbsp of oil in pan, then fry garlic til scent and put minced pork, eggplant and chili. Stir well..
- Seasoning with white soy sauce, maggi sauce, bean paste, sugar. Pour little watar/stock. Stir well..
- When pork and eggplant are cooked, add sweet basil leaves and turn off the heat..
- Tip : Served with steamed rice/boiled rice. Taste is Salty, little sweet, spicy and basil flavoured. You can change from green eggplant to purple one. Deep fry eggplant before stir fry is way to avoid black skin of eggplant and texture would be soft. But you also can stir fry as normal way by starting No.2.
Fish-fragrant sauce doesn't actually have any fish in it, but its sweet, sour and spicy elements are. Thai Spicy Food : Stir Fried Pork Holy Basil With Rice – Selecti. Wine Suggestions The spices in this dish call for a Riesling or Gewerztraminer that's slightly sweet but won't overpower the spices. Lohr White Riesling or a less sweet but fruity Firestone Gewerz. Add the pork, stir-fry for a few minutes until excess liquid has evaporated and pork begins to brown, then add beans and red chillies and stir-fry for another two Stir in the basil and as soon as it is wilted, remove from the heat.