Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Campfire Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Campfire Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to campfire dinner recipe. You can have campfire dinner using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Campfire Dinner:
- Use 4 of chicken thighs or chicken breasts (or get crazy and do both!).
- Use 8 of red potatoes.
- Use 6 of small frozen corn on the cob.
- Take of Baby carrots.
- Provide 8 oz of bottle Italian dressing.
- Take To taste of salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Campfire Dinner:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a large baking dish with foil..
- Add thawed chicken to dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Rinse potatoes and cut into four quarters. Arrange in dish around chicken..
- Arrange the corn in with the chicken and potatoes..
- Throw the baby carrots in, as many as you like. I do a couple handfuls..
- Cover everything with the entire bottle of dressing..
- Cover with foil and place in oven for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Until potatoes and carrots are cooked through and chicken is completely done. I've had a hard time getting the cooking time just right, so adjust as needed!.
If you find this Campfire Dinner recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.