Roasted butter eggplant bites. Peel and dice the eggplant into bite sized pieces.. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set up your dredging station: In one bowl, add eggs and lightly beat them.
Dip each eggplant round into the batter, and into the pan. You want them golden and soft. How To Store Roasted Eggplant Slices. You can cook Roasted butter eggplant bites using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted butter eggplant bites
- Prepare 3 medium of aubergine, eggplants.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
You can store roasted eggplant slices in the refrigerator for. Spray the top of the breaded eggplant with olive oil spray, and sprinkle with salt. Serve warm with Prego® Farmers' Market Classic Marinara as a dipping sauce. Mix breadcrumbs, spices and Parmesan cheese in another bowl.
Roasted butter eggplant bites step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Peel and dice the eggplant into bite sized pieces..
- Melt butter add garlic, salt, and olive oil. Put a sieve over a bowl put eggplant into sieve. Pour butter mixture over the top of eggplant coating every piece..
- Put onto a baking pan bake 20 minutes until fork tender. Put onto paper towels. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Dip each eggplant disk into butter first, then breading mixture. Place on aluminum foil or parchment paper lined baking sheet. The eggplant should be golden brown and the breading crispy. Set a timer so not to burn the butter! Use immediately, or store in an airtight container in refrigerator, and bring to room temperature before serving.