Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's bbq chicken & bbq pulled pork sandwiches + sides recipe. You can have mike's bbq chicken & bbq pulled pork sandwiches + sides using 39 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides:
- Prepare of ● For The Chicken & Brine.
- Get 6 of LG Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Take 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Salt.
- You need as needed of Oil [to be added after brine is complete].
- You need 2 of LG Ziplock Bags.
- Take of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- You need 4 Bottles of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [reserve some for sandwich toppers].
- Provide of ● For The Corn On The Cob.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Provide 12 of LG Ears Corn [shucked – boil 6 ears at a time].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Whole Milk.
- Use 1 Cube of Butter.
- Prepare of ● For The Spicy Pulled Beef Or Pork.
- You need 1 (3 Pound) of Beef Or Pork Shoulder Roast [your choice].
- Provide 1 of Medium Green Bell Pepper [chopped].
- Get 4 of Garlic Cloves [smashed & fine minced].
- Use 1 of LG Vidalia Onion [chopped].
- Get 3 (14 oz) of Cans Beef Stock.
- Get 2 of LG Jalapeños [minced].
- Get 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke.
- You need of ● For The Additions & Garnishments.
- Use 12 of LG Quality Buns [+ melted butter if choosing to grill or pan sear].
- Take as needed of Smoked Mozzarella Slices.
- Use as needed of Red Onions [thin sliced].
- Take as needed of Dill Pickle Slices.
- You need as needed of Tomato Slices.
- Get as needed of Cole Slaw.
- Provide as needed of Lettuce.
- Prepare of ● For The BBQ Baked Beans.
- Use 2 (1 Pound) of Cans Pinto Beans.
- Take 1/2 Cup of White Onions [minced].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Green Bell Peppers [minced].
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar [or more to taste].
- Use 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
Steps to make Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides:
- Begin your roast by searing it on high in a slight amount of oil on all sides until browned..
- Add everything in the roast section and cover tightly. Simmer for 2 hours or until it's easily shredded apart with forks. Flip roast occasionally..
- Rinse your chicken breasts and pat dry. Create your brine by adding everything in the brine section in 2 cups hot water. Mix until fully dissolved and cooled. Add ice and ice water and cooled brine together in a gallon sized Ziplock Bag. Add chicken. Place in fridge for 1+ hours. Massage and turn bag occasionally..
- Pull your chicken and 2 by 2 – add to your second clean Ziplock Bag. With a heavy mallet – beat chicken to equal thicknesses..
- Trim any fat or anything unsightly. Lightly oil chicken breasts..
- Clean, oil and high heat your grill. Preheat grill for 15 minutes..
- Grill chicken for 3 minutes on each side with your grill covered. Grill until you achieve a slight char..
- Turn heat to medium and grill breasts on indirect heat [away from direct flames] for 7 to 10 minutes. Depending upon the thickness of your chicken breasts. Continually flip and coat with BBQ Sauce. Get ready for your grill to look a complete disaster!.
- Shuck corn and clean off fibers. Add corn to a large pot and add enough water to cover them. Add 1 cup whole milk and 1 cube butter. Bring to a boil. Cover and boil for 7 to 10 minutes depending upon size. Watch closely as the milk addition WILL cause your pot to foam over..
- Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes..
- Slice your BBQ chicken into strips..
- Pull your roast, shread with forks and drain. Reserve fluids for recipes later in the week..
- Place shreaded meat into a large bowl and mix in Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce to your liking. Or, leave it naked and allow your guests to drizzle BBQ sauce over their sandwiches..
- Grill or pan sear your buns with butter and a light sprinkle of garlic and onion powder..
- Crispy grilled garlic buns..
- Pictured below: Grilled BBQ Sliced Chicken on a grilled seasoned bun with pickles, red onions and tomatoes. To the right – BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich on a grilled seasoned bun with red onions and chilled Cole Slaw. Both topped with additional Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce..
- Fine chop your BBQ Baked Bean vegetables and place in a sealed container with a dash of water. Microwave for 2 minutes to soften. Seal and let them sweat for 5 minutes..
- Mix everything together in the BBQ Baked Beans section. Cook your beans stove top or microwave until vegetables are softened. If you have the time – sauté your vegetables in a slight amount of oil until translucent. Then add all other ingredients..
- Pictured below: Copy Cat KFC Cole Slaw and BBQ Baked Beans..
- Braised and BBQ'd Pork Ribs..
- Pork Ribs with Baked Bean, Cole Slaw and Watermelon sides..
- Enjoy your Summer!.
After the loss of his head. Check out Mike's BBQ House menu. What comes with two sides, toast and a good ole' helping of mouth-watering ribs, tips, pulled pork, pork loins or chicken? Award Winning BBQ Sauces and Dry Rubs including a World Champion! 📺 Star on @discovery Channel's #IQuit www.onelinkup.co/Mikedsbbq. mike eds-bbq-chicken-sauce nutrition facts and nutritional information. Memphis Mike's BBQ catering service can bring mouth watering BBQ to your birthday party, wedding, corporate event, or any other special event.
If you find this Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.