Low-fat vegan banana bread. I love my vegan banana breads, and have quite a few variations in the recipe collection, like this Blueberry Banana Oat Spruce up your banana bread with additional add-ins and toppings! If you'd like to try a low-fat vegan banana bread recipe, this is a great one to try. Or, try adding some vegan chocolate.
Use up your ripe bananas in our vegan banana bread – the perfect breakfast treat to enjoy with your morning cuppa. We love it toasted with peanut butter. All Reviews for Low-Fat Banana Bread. You can cook Low-fat vegan banana bread using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low-fat vegan banana bread
- It’s 2 cups of whole meal flour.
- You need 3 of over-ripe bananas (mashed).
- It’s 1/3 cup of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of almond milk (if required).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil (though I sometimes go in with 1/4 cup oil if the bananas are so ripe that the skin is black 😬).
Low-Fat Banana Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Banana bread is one of those classic, all-American comfort food recipes that fills the whole house You can easily make this banana bread vegan or gluten free—check the recipe notes for details. Make it lower in fat: I would argue that this bread contains a healthy amount of fat, but you can. Banana bread recipe – eggless and vegan recipe with step by step photos and video – so far this is the best banana bread that I have made.
Low-fat vegan banana bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 350 F.
- Mix the dry ingredients on a large mixing bowl. Now add the vanilla extract, and gently fold in the mashed bananas and olive oil to make into a smooth batter..
- Line a baking tin with grease-proof paper. Pour the batter in the tin and bake for 40 minutes. [As ovens tend to vary, do the toothpick test in the centre of the loaf. If the toothpick comes out clean means the loaf should be ready). Once cooled to room temperature, enjoy the goodness of your freshly baked banana bread. Store in an airtight container. It keeps for roughly a week in the refrigerator and about 3 days at room temperature..
After I posted this recipe, it was tried and tested successfully by many readers. This banana bread recipe is made with whole wheat flour (wholemeal flour) but. Lower sugar, lower calories, the same great taste! Healthier version of the popular breakfast bread. This low fat and vegan banana bread was inspired by several different sources in order to make it low fat and retain that moist banana bread feel we remember from youth.