Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys 'other' banana loaf /bread, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys 'other' banana loaf /bread, gf df ef sf nf you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 360 grams of Vickys Gluten-Free Flour Mix 2, recipe link below.
- Get 2 tsp of Vickys Gluten-Free Baking Powder, recipe link below.
- Take 2 tsp of baking soda / bicarb of soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 125 ml of olive oil plus extra for greasing.
- Use 3 of large bananas, mashed well.
- Prepare 150 ml of light coconut milk.
- Prepare 150 ml of agave nectar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 150 grams of optional extras such as chocolate chips (I use Moo-Free brand), chopped walnuts etc.
Steps to make Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 3 / 170C / 325°F and grease 2 loaf tins.
- In a bowl combine the flour mix, baking powder & soda, xanthan gum, salt and cinnamon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337958-vickys-gluten-free-all-purpose-flour-mix-2-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338133-vickys-gluten-free-baking-powder.
- Add the oil, agave nectar, coconut milk and vanilla and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the mashed bananas & any optional extras you might like to add and split the mixture into the tins, they should fill around half way up.
- Bake for 35 minutes then turn the tins around and bake for a further 20 minutes.
- The loaf should bounce back when pressed lightly on top and a skewer test will indicate that it's done.
- Let it sit in the tins for 20 minutes before removing and setting the loaves on a wire rack to cool.
- Cover the unsliced loaf with clingfilm and store in a lidded container for up to 3 days.
- This makes 2 banana loaves each with 10 servings.
I mostly use rum extract or extra vanilla instead of actual rum for the kids and I. This gluten free banana bread is unlike any other. Gluten Free Treats, Gluten Free Desserts, Healthy Grain Free/Vegan Chestnut Flour Banana Bread (Gluten/Dairy/Soy/Egg Free), made with chestnut flour so lower oxalate. We took our beloved banana bread and tossed in the perfect amount of jumbo-sized walnuts that causes every bite to be jam-packed with fresh banana flavor and heart-healthy nutrition. Banana nut bread is one of my favorites and I was not disappointed with the quality and flavor of this.
If you find this Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.