Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet and Spicy Pulled Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Spicy Pulled Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and spicy pulled pork recipe. You can cook sweet and spicy pulled pork using 24 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet and Spicy Pulled Pork:
- Prepare of Picnic or Bone-In Pork Roast.
- Use 1 of Poblano Pepper.
- You need 2 of Carrots.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 TBS of Cumin.
- Get 1 TBS of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Pepper.
- Provide 2 TBS of McCormick Chipotle Seasoning.
- Get 8 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 TBS of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn or 1/2 cups fresh corn.
- Prepare 1-2 of Ancho Peppers (Dried Poblano).
- Use 1 can of Diced Green Chiles.
- Take 2 cans of Diced Tomatoes.
- Get 1 can of Black Beans (drained).
- You need 1/4 cup of Honey.
- Get 1 TBS of Cumin.
- Use 1 TBS of McCormick Chipotle Seasoning.
- Use 1 TBS of Smoked Paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare of Queso Fresco.
Instructions to make Sweet and Spicy Pulled Pork:
- COOK PORK – in a ceramic Dutch Oven with the onion, carrots, poblano pepper, along with (first list of) seasonings and water. Cook for several hours on stove top, adding more water as needed until pork falls of the bone. Remove pork from Dutch Oven and pull it apart..
- In a pot on the stove top add olive oil, once heated at the corn and ancho peppers (crushed up), add salt and pepper. Stir occasionally for 5-7 minutes, then add the diced green chiles. Cook and stir for another couple of minutes then add the diced tomatoes, black beans, seasonings and honey. Stir together, then add the pork, as well as 1 cup of the juice from the Dutch Oven. Let simmer (slight boil) for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- SERVE – with a tortilla or mixed with a lettuce. Add Queso Fresco..
If you find this Sweet and Spicy Pulled Pork recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.