Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a terrible idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked pulled pork shoulder recipe. You can cook smoked pulled pork shoulder using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder:
- Get 8-10 pound of Pork shoulder with good fat rind.
- Take 2-4 quarts of apple cider.
- Take 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 4 tbsp of white sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of kosher salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of cracked black pepper.
- Use 4 tbsp of paprika.
- Provide 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 4 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare of Hickory smoking chips.
- Provide 1 of whole onion.
Steps to make Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder:
- Cover pork shoulder with apple cider.
- Combine black pepper, salt, brown sugar, white sugar, garlic powder, red pepper and any other spices in a large bowl..
- Add 1/4 cup of mixture to the cider covered shoulder. Reserve the rest..
- Cover cider, shoulder, and 1/4 cup of mixture in refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Remove fron refrigerator. Add used apple cider in water bowl for smoker.
- Preheat smoker to 250F.
- While preheating, soak woodchips.
- Rub remaining mixture onto pork shoulder.
- Add shoulder to smoker. Add fresh woodchips at start, again at 30 minutes, and again at 60 minutes..
- Smoke for up to 12 hours or when internal temperature reaches 190-195 degrees farenheit..
- Pull out of smoker, let rest for 10 minutes. Pull apart..
If you find this Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.