Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken tikka sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken tikka sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. Accomplish this for the entire house, not only the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to acquire the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tikka sandwiches recipe. To make chicken tikka sandwiches you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken tikka sandwiches:
- Get of chicken boneless.
- Use of ginger garlic paste.
- Get of salt.
- Provide of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of tsp black pepper.
- You need of lemon.
- You need of yogurt.
- Take of tsp all spice.
- Get of oil.
- Prepare of For assembling.
- Provide of breads.
- Provide of mayonnaise.
- You need of ketchup.
- Prepare of cucumber cut in slices.
- Get of tomato cut in slices.
Instructions to make Chicken tikka sandwiches:
- First marinate chicken with ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, black pepper, salt, lemon juice, yogurt and oil for 1 hour..
- Bake marinate chicken in oven for 30 minutes at 180 C..
- For assembling: place one bread slice on plate, spread mayonnaise, put chicken tikka pieces then top with another bread slice. Spread ketchup on it and place cucumber slices and tomatoes slices. Top with another bread slice and spread mayonnaise. Put chicken tikka pieces on and top with another bread slice. Cut in half. Serve with French fries..
If you find this Chicken tikka sandwiches recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.