Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
You may possibly prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak sauce chicken lettuce wraps recipe. You can cook steak sauce chicken lettuce wraps using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- You need of Chicken breasts (2) cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare of Steak Sauce.
- Prepare of Organic Bread Crumbs.
- Provide of Parsley.
- Use of Leaves of Lettuce.
- You need of Cooked Quinoa.
- Get of Diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Diced avocado.
- Provide of Half and half.
- Get of Dijon mustard.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
Steps to make Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Preheat oven to 375 and lightly spray a baking sheet with oil..
- Toss the chicken and the steak sauce into a ziplock bag, close it and let marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge..
- Mix the bread crumbs with the parsley in a shallow dish and then coat the chicken with the bread crumb and parsley mix and place on the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes..
- To make the dressing: mix the Dijon mustard, half and half and the cayenne pepper..
- Lastly, assemble the wraps. Fill each wrap with quinoa, tomato, and avocado. Top it off with the crispy baked chicken and drizzle some dressing. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.