Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paleo thai chicken lettuce wraps recipe. To make paleo thai chicken lettuce wraps you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Prepare of Bibb or Romaine lettuce leaves.
- You need of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Napa cabbage leaves, thinly chopped.
- Prepare of raw broccoli, finely chopped.
- Take of carrot, shredded.
- Get of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of cilantro, minced.
- Prepare of Thai Sauce.
- Get of almond butter.
- Provide of water.
- You need of coconut aminos (taste like soy sauce).
- Provide of lime juice (or the juice of 1 lime).
- Take of garlic, minced.
Steps to make Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Grill chicken breasts and dice into 1/2" cubes..
- add ingredients for sauce to jar, close jar, shake until ingredients well combined.
- Wash lettuce leaves and spread out on a plate (reserve half the leaves for leftovers)..
- Fill with chicken, broccoli, napa cabbage, carrots, green onions, and cilantro..
- Drizzle with thai sauce..
- Reserve leftover filling mixture for lunch the next day, but wait to fill lettuce leaves until serving..
- source: http://www.paleoplan.com/2009/12-31/thai-chicken-wraps/.
For a healthy twist on Thai lettuce wraps, this recipe swaps the peanut sauce with Paleo-friendly almond butter and creamy coconut milk, driving Carefully remove Bibb lettuce leaves and fill with veggies, cooked chicken and drizzle in the sauce. I recommend finding the largest head of lettuce. Healthy food has never tasted so AMAZING! These Thai chicken lettuce wraps are bursting with bold flavor, and fresh ingredients. They can be enjoyed as a main dish or served as an appetizer.
If you find this Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.