Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Steamed Unsalted Buttered Chicken Mayo Diet Menu Day 5 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed Unsalted Buttered Chicken Mayo Diet Menu Day 5 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Unsalted Buttered Chicken Mayo Diet Menu Day 5 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Some grains are truly excellent for repelling bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really great for helping boost your happiness levels. They help you feel full too which can truly help to make your mood better. Feeling famished can be terrible! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not hard to digest. You digest them faster than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed unsalted buttered chicken mayo diet menu day 5 recipe. To make steamed unsalted buttered chicken mayo diet menu day 5 you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Steamed Unsalted Buttered Chicken Mayo Diet Menu Day 5:
- Use of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare of Garlic cloves.
- You need of White Pepper.
- Take of Lemon.
Instructions to make Steamed Unsalted Buttered Chicken Mayo Diet Menu Day 5:
- Cut the chicken, and wash with water.
- Coat the chicken cut with lemon juice, and let it stand for about 10-15 minutes. Don't let the chicken sit to long, or it will affect the taste. Rinse with water.
- Melt the unsalted butter, and put together with chicken, garlic, and white pepper to a heat resistant bowl, and cover the bowl using alumunium foil and put the chicken to a steamer.
- Make sure the chicken is submerged with butter so the chicken juice can blend perfectly with butte.
- Heat the steamer, and put the chicken. Let it cook for about 15-20 mins with medium heat. And ready to serve..
This simple step makes a HUGE difference. Moisture creates steam while baking, which will give you Rub butter mixture all over chicken thighs, including under the skin. Place lemon rounds, potatoes, and chicken. Find an example of a healthy diet, with a one-week menu of healthy foods. Replacing a sirloin steak with grilled chicken is fine, for instance, but replacing it with chicken-fried steak isn't going to work because of the breading changes the fat, carb and sodium counts—and the calories.
If you find this Steamed Unsalted Buttered Chicken Mayo Diet Menu Day 5 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.