Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect My Lemon Garlic Buttered Chicken with Spinach & Peas 😉 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Lemon Garlic Buttered Chicken with Spinach & Peas 😉 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Lemon Garlic Buttered Chicken with Spinach & Peas 😉 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
If you wish to defeat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my lemon garlic buttered chicken with spinach & peas 😉 recipe. You can have my lemon garlic buttered chicken with spinach & peas 😉 using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Lemon Garlic Buttered Chicken with Spinach & Peas 😉:
- Provide of chicken Breasts.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Provide of fresh parsley chopoed.
- Get of Garlic crushed (i used smoked garlic).
- You need of Paprika.
- You need of onion powder.
- You need of Chilli dried flakes crushed.
- Get of cracked black peppercorns.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of sriacha sauce.
- Provide of chicken stock.
- Provide of Spinach.
- Take of sweet peas(petit poìs).
- Use of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make My Lemon Garlic Buttered Chicken with Spinach & Peas 😉:
- In a small bowl add the salt pepper chilli flakes onion powder and Paprika mix up and add to the chicken all over..
- Melt 2 of the 3 tbls butter in a deep frying pan. Then add the chicken cook for 5 minutes turning over turn low if it gets to hot. Then take the chicken out and set aside.
- Add the other tbks butter to the same pan add the Garlic and chopped parsley stir for 1 minute then add the chicken stock and Sriracha sauce next add the Spinach..
- Stir the spinach until it settles down then add a squeese of Lemon 2 tbls..
- Add the chicken back to the pan then add the sweet peas simmer for 5 minutes then serve with some slices of Lemon to Garnish..
Awesome my family loved this meal I used butter instead of olive oil. With this recipe you get perfectly tender, golden brown pan seared chicken breasts that are coated in that quick lemon pan sauce. It is called my Lemon and Garlic Butter Sauce. I've based the recipe on the traditional Beurre Blanc The photo below shows the lemon and garlic butter sauce but I also added a teaspoon of whole grain mustard Chicken, Garlic & Spinach Lasagna – An easy recipe full of flavour and freezer friendly too! Those two things give chicken a flavor all on its own.
If you find this My Lemon Garlic Buttered Chicken with Spinach & Peas 😉 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.