Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato and basil focaccia bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato and basil focaccia bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato and basil focaccia bread recipe. To make tomato and basil focaccia bread you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato and basil focaccia bread:
- Get 2 of + 1/2 cups all-purpose flour or maida.
- Take 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Take 2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Provide 2 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning, you can use fresh herbs as well.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Provide 1 cup of warm water.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 10-12 of cherry tomatoes cut into halves.
- Prepare 1 of pickled jalapeno chilli cut into rounds.
Steps to make Tomato and basil focaccia bread:
- In large mixing bowl add warm water, sugar and yeast. Stir and let it sit for 5 minutes to form a bubbly mixture..
- Take a small pan and add olive oil, chopped garlic, dried herbs (except basil), Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp salt, crushed garlic and chilli flakes. Now turn on the gas and cook this mixture on a low heat for a few minutes. Be careful not to burn the herbs and garlic. Turn off the gas and let the mixture sit for a few minutes..
- Now add 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup of infused oil to the yeast mixture and mix well. Let it rest for 5-6 minutes. Now add rest of the flour and 1/2 tsp salt and mix well..
- Now knead the dough on a floured surface (to avoid sticking) until smooth. Now transfer the dough in an oiled bowl and cover it with a damp cloth and let it rest for 45 minutes in a dark and warm corner of your kitchen..
- Preheat the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes. Now transfer the dough to an oiled baking sheet. I have used a square 9"×9" baking sheet, you can any size closer to this. I mean if you have a rectangular sheet, you can use that or a round skillet with a 8"or 9" diameter..
- Press the dough down to fit in the baking sheet. Now poke the dough all over with your fingers to give that dimpled effect. Now add rest of the garlic infused olive oil on top and leave the dough to rest for 15 minutes.Now arrange cherry tomatoes and pickled jalapenos on top, pressing them slightly into the dough. Spread the basil leaves all over the top. Bake it for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Take it out and let it cool and enjoy it with soup or as a tea time snack or as a meal..
If you find this Tomato and basil focaccia bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.