Banana bread cake. The flavor was ok, but not the best I've made. Same with the texture: denser than a cake, but "sponge-ier" than banana bread would be. I make banana bread/cake/muffins often to use up bananas at the end of the week.
It was yet another average bland banana bread recipe. The exterior gets too overdone and brown while the inside was rather dry. Serve slices of bread with a drizzle of hot fudge sauce and a dollop of. You can have Banana bread cake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread cake
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of oats.
- You need 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut oil melted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- You need 3 cups of mashed bananas ripe.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chip or chunks.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts.
- You need 4 tbsp of melted chocolate.
- You need 1 cup of Chocolate spread for frosting.
- You need of Some wafer sticks for decorating of cake.
- It’s of Some marshmallow flowers for decoration.
So much banana flavor, so soft & moist, and just crazy delicious. Garnish with sliced fresh bananas and chopped walnuts for an amazing dessert! Well, the name of this banana cake is a little confusing. Quite frankly I didn't know what to call it.
Banana bread cake instructions
- First ready all the ingredients flour oats icing sugar baking powder baking soda cocoa powder chocolate chips walnuts vanilla essence. Melted Organic coconut oil..
- Now mashed bananas exactly 3 cups. Bananas must be ripe. Mashed by fork.
- Now add all the dry ingredients first then wet ingredients one by one add half nuts and chocolate chip in the batter no need of beating just mixing.
- Now time for baking first grease the both pan and lined with butter paper then pour all the mixture in the pans and add remaining nuts and chocolate at the top. Preheat oven for 10 mins at 180 degrees then bake it for 35 to 45 mins or check by tooth pick insert in the bread cake. You can bake it in a loaf pan..
- When these r ready set these aside. After cool down take 1 cake as a bottom layer spread some chocolate spread and then again upper layer of cake then frost some chocolate spread on the side of cake then stick some chocolate wafers sticks and decorate the cake.
- Pic of in between layers of cake.
And do you eat it for breakfast with coffee or for dessert with milk? In large bowl, beat yellow cake mix, eggs, and bananas until well mixed. With an electric mixer, beat together the butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla until well blended. This recipe simply repeats a mistake I made trying to follow the Banana Banana Bread recipe with a deliciously moist result, turning a banana bread into a banana cake. Big banana flavor without a lot of time or effort!