Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Overnight Focaccia Bread Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Overnight Focaccia Bread Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to overnight focaccia bread pizza recipe. To cook overnight focaccia bread pizza you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Overnight Focaccia Bread Pizza:
- Get 500 grams of flour.
- Take 15 Grams of kosher salt.
- Take 5 grams of white granulated sugar.
- Use 5 grams of dried yeast or 15 grams live yeast.
- Prepare 325 grams of water.
- Use 3/4 cup of olive oil, divided.
- Take of sea salt.
- Provide 1 of shallot, diced.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 can of san marzano tomatoes, stewed or crushed.
- Use 1 tsp of chopped basil.
- Provide 125 gram of ball mozzarella de bufala, sliced into about 7 piece of equal thickness.
- Take of pizza toppings.
Instructions to make Overnight Focaccia Bread Pizza:
- Combine the dry ingredients for the dough: flour, salt, and sugar in a large bowl. Then dissolve yeast in the water. Make sure the water is luke warm and if working with dry yeast, prime according to the directions on the packet. Combine all the ingredients. The dough should be soft, but not too sticky. Oil the sides of the bowl, cover with a damp paper towel and wrap in aluminum foil or plastic wrap. The paper towel will keep the dough from drying out. Leave on the counter at room temperature for 24 hours. You can now wait and let the yeast do their magic..
- Once or twice during the next day check on your paper towel to make sure it hasn't dried out. If it did remove the coverings and wet the paper towel under the tap. Wring it out and cover it all back up again. About 24 hours later, hopefully you haven't forgotten about your dough because you're almost there! Its a long wait, but believe me its worth it. Remove the covering from the bowl and the dough should have risen to between two and three times its original size. Before you get dough all over your hands, get a 12 inch cast iron pan and pour 1/8 cup of oil into the pan. Sprinkle some flour on top of the dough and coat your hands. I like to get as much flour around the kitchen as possible. With that thought in mind you should have a clean surface floured and ready to go..
- Remove the dough and roll down and under itself, forming a sphere. Take this ball, place it in the pan (seam side down) and then spread it out. Make sure you get that oil evenly distributed throughout the bottom of the pan. And now you're ready to cook! Just kidding, cover the pan in the same fashion you covered the bowl and let sit for about 2 more hours. Patience is a virtue..
- About one hour into the waiting period, turn your oven on and set to 550F (about 290C). If you're like me and your oven doesn't go that high set it high as you can. The key to good pizza is high heat..
- While waiting you can also prepare your sauce. Put olive oil in a sauce pan over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook until they are translucent. Then add your garlic. Cook for two more minutes. You'll know your ready for the next step when your kitchen is filled with the smell of an Italian kitchen. Finally, add the tomatoes. If you're using crushed, you can add the tomatoes straight. I like to use whole tomatoes and then crush them with my hands in a bowl. Definitely messier, but so much more satisfying. San marzano are key though, in my opinion they are the best tomatoes for sauce. Add basil and reduce heat to a simmer. You can leave this on the heat until you are ready for it..
- Two hours already? Discard the covering from the pan. Work out as many bubbles as you can from the dough by pressing down and popping them. Lift the edges to allow any trapped CO2 to escape. Push the dough from the center out trying to raise the edges of the dough to peak up higher than the center. We're trying to create a crust here (didnt work out too well when I tried it, but i think it keeps the crust from being dome shaped). Sprinkle the dough with salt and then drizzle the remainin 1/8 cup of olive oil on top of the dough..
- Put the dough in the oven on the middle rack and cook for about 8 minutes. You're looking for a pale brown color.
- Remove the parbaked dough and add youre sauce, mozzarella and any other toppings you might like. I added roasted garlic. I like garlic..
- Return the pizza to the oven for another 17-20 minutes or when the mozzarella forms golden brown bubbles of molten goodness..
- Let the pizza cool for about five minutes while you grab a beer or glass of wine to go with your masterpiece. You can then remove the pizza using a couple flexible spatulas..
- Cut the pizza up to share with friends. Don't forget pictures..
If you find this Overnight Focaccia Bread Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.