Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Banana Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. You can cook banana bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Bread:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Oats.
- Use 4 of Over ripe bananas.
- You need ½ cup of Jaggery: grated.
- Take 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of Wheat flour.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Provide of Walnuts: ¼ cup (optional).
- Use of Chocolate chips: 1/4 cup (optional).
Steps to make Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Line a loaf tin with paper and grease the sides..
- In a grinder add the 4 over ripe bananas and jaggery. Puree the bananas and sugar together to a smooth liquid..
- Take out the banana puree in a big mixing bowl. Add half cup of oil and vanilla essence. Mix it all together very well, using a spatula or a wooden spoon..
- Now sieve, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt directly on the banana mixture all in one go. Mix the wet and dry ingredients together using the cut and fold method..
- This mixture is going to be a thick batter. But if you find it too thick you can add a few tablespoons of milk or water..
- Now add the oats chocolate chips and walnuts and mix it again. Save some chocolate chips and walnuts for the top..
- Pour the batter in the prepared tin, sprinkle chocolate and walnuts; and bake for 30 minutes or till the cake is cooked. (Test by putting a skewer in the center if it comes out clean the cake is cooked). 8. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into slices and serve..
Banana Bread with Cardamom Seeds Receitas Da Felicidade! An hour of waiting while your. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better. This is the best vegan banana bread recipe ever, and it's so easy to make!
If you find this Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.