Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those take out places. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is because this is very important for a healthy body. You may already understand that many of the vitamins you need each day can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. One of the veggies that can supply you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. You will additionally realize that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moo shu chicken wraps (crock pot) recipe. You can have moo shu chicken wraps (crock pot) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot):
- Provide 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced in strips.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Provide 1 of pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 small of head of green cabbage, cored and sliced thinly (like coleslaw would be chopped).
- Use 3 large of carrots, shredded.
- Take 2 can of sliced mushrooms, 6.5 oz each.
- Use 1 cup of hoison sauce.
- Take 6 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Use 8 of tortilla shells, 10".
- Provide 1 packages of broccoli slaw (optional).
Steps to make Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot):
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Brown chicken over medium high heat in olive oil on both sides and add to crock pot..
- Add the sliced cabbage, the shredded carrots and the drained mushrooms to crock pot..
- Combine hoison sauce, garlic, soy sauce and cornstarch. Add to crock pot and stir to combine..
- Cook chicken mixture on low heat for 4 hours stirring twice during cooking process..
- Heat tortillas according to package directions..
- Spoon an 8th of the chicken mixture on each tortilla shell. Serve as is or top with desired amount of broccoli slaw for some added crunch..
- Wrap up and enjoy!.
- This would also be good eaten over white steamed rice or thin spaghetti instead of in tortilla shells. Pork can be substituted for the chicken..
If you find this Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.