Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Asian inspired lettuce wrap with green beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian inspired lettuce wrap with green beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian inspired lettuce wrap with green beans recipe. You can cook asian inspired lettuce wrap with green beans using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Asian inspired lettuce wrap with green beans:
- Get of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of lettuce (any lettuce with large leaves will work).
- Prepare of green beans (I used fresh).
- Provide of red curry paste.
- You need of onion.
- Get of fresh garlic.
- Provide of butter.
- Use of soy sauce.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Asian inspired lettuce wrap with green beans:
- To make sauce- 4 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon peanut butter, 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon ginger..
- Coat chicken breasts in 1 tablespoon curry paste. Cook the chicken and onion together until done and shred the chicken completely..
- Toss chicken in sauce until coated..
- Sautee green beans in the other 1 tablespoon red curry paste, salt and pepper, soy sauce and butter until cooked through..
- Lay out the lettuce leaves and place chicken inside and roll up..
- Optional- add rice into the wraps, I used the Knorr rice sides Asian BBQ and it was delicious. Can also make white rice, add ginger and soy sauce to get a similar taste..
These Asian-inspired lettuce wraps are evidence you can spice up your dinner menu while still hitting the health factor of your go-to bowl of greens. If you're not convinced peas and beets could taste like the real thing, mixing up this combo of fresh ginger, soy sauce, Korean red chiles, and other veggie. These quick and easy authentic Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are so delicious, made with sautéed ground chicken thighs, shiitake mushrooms and water Lettuce wraps are low-carb and low calorie, and don't interfere with the flavors of the filling. This recipe is no exception, you can taste all the Asian. Looking for an easy Asian chicken recipe?
If you find this Asian inspired lettuce wrap with green beans recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.