Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Bacon Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really great at fighting back depression. Just see to it that you do not throw out the yolk. When you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk especially, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you raise your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Eat an egg and feel a lot happier!
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon mushroom swiss burger casserole recipe. To make bacon mushroom swiss burger casserole you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole:
- Take 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced red onion.
- Provide 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh cilantro.
- Take 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 tbs of worchestshire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Take 1 lb of bacon chopped.
- Take 2 of small cans of mushrooms.
- Provide of Swiss cheese.
- Get 1 can of biscuits.
Instructions to make Bacon Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole:
- Saute ground beef, onion, mushrooms, cilantro and garlic in a frying pan..
- Fry the chopped bacon separately until cooked thoroughly/to taste..
- Mix the Dijon mustard, and Worchestshire sauce into the sauteed burger. Once mixed put it into a casserole dish making sure to level it..
- Lay Swiss cheese on top of burger mixture making sure not to leave any gaps. Sprinkle the bacon on top of the cheese..
- Then lay biscuits on top of the Swiss making sure to evenly distribute/cover mixture. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until biscuits are done. I am not a fan of premade biscuits, you can also lay burger buns on top in place of the mixture. (Potato) dinner rolls are also awesome on this as a substitute as well. Just make sure rolls/buns are cut in half and the interior in facing the cheese..
At Chili's, fresh is happening now! There's so mush-room in our hearts for this one. Topped with sauteed onions, mushrooms, Swiss, lettuce, tomato & garlic aioli. Mushroom Cheddar Bacon Burger is the ultimate cheeseburger recipe. Melted cheese, grilled portabellas, crisp bacon, and savory sauce are a mouth-watering combination.
If you find this Bacon Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.