Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot to begin with as any. This will go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pork chops recipe. You can cook creamy pork chops using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy pork chops:
- Take 2 of onion.
- Prepare 4 of pork chops.
- Provide 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- Get 3 dash of Worcestershire.
- Prepare 1 1/2 can of Cream of mushroom soup (large can, and a small).
Steps to make Creamy pork chops:
- To cook this meal you need either a deep skillet, or crock pot..
- In a separate frying pan place pork chops in and season liberally. brown both sides slightly then remove from heat..
- Turn your attention now to the onions. slice onions slightly thin. In the deep skillet (or same frying pan used for pork chops for those using a crock pot) add the butter, let melt. Throw in onions..
- On medium great, saute onions till soft, and slightly brown. While that is going, grab a bowl and place the cream of mushroom soup inside. Stir to break up the mold of the can. Pour in milk and stir contents. (If still really thick, add a splash of more milk.) Next, add the Worcestershire and mix. Set aside..
- Lower heat of onions and place the pork chops on top..
- Grab soup mixture and pour over pork chops. Stir a little to incorporate..
- Cover entire pan with aluminum foil if no lid..
- This only gets better with time. Stir occasionally. I recommend atleast 2 hours. Pork will almost falls apart..
- I serve this with fried potatoes. But mashed would be excellent, for this makes a yummy gravy! :).
Meanwhile, season the pork chops with salt, then quickly sear the pork chops in a hot skillet with a tablespoon oil on both sides, until brown on the edges. In the same skillet, sauté the sliced mushrooms with onion, scraping the brown bits from the pork chops. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork chops on both sides. Season the pork. the boneless pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides. Preheat the skillet over medium-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
If you find this Creamy pork chops recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.