Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread. Cranberry bread & banana bread are so good and thought this cake would taste great. Stir in cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, mashed banana and flour. Vegan Cranberry Cake (Bread Loaf) made with bananas, apple, cinnamon, raw honey, salt, baking soda, vanilla extract, vanilla almond milk, ginger, white rice.
Slice and serve. (A bread knife helps to make slices that aren't. · Cranberry Banana Bread. filled with white chocolate chips and topped with a powdered sugar glaze. So soft and full of flavor! Healthy Cranberry Orange Banana Bread – moist, tender & deliciously sweet! You can cook Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread
- It’s of Dry mix.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 pinch of salt.
- Prepare dash of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare dash of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of Wet mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter (soft, room temp).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of demerara sugar (or other unrefined brown sugar).
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 small of overripe bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of french vanilla blend (or 2-3 drops pure vanilla extract).
- It’s 1/4 cup of dried cranberries (or try candied cranberries walnut mix).
It tastes like you're eating cake for breakfast! In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and In another small bowl toss cranberries with sugar. Drizzle cake with icing and top with sugared cranberries. The sticky-sweet glaze mellows the cranberries and gives this cranberry banana bread a total dessert bread vibe.
Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sift together dry mix ingredients in large mixing bowl, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar with a spoon until well blended and fluffy.
- Add eggs, beat well together, with a wisk.
- Add mashed bananas and vanilla, wisk together and mix in dried cranberries.
- Fold into the dry mix with a spatula until completely blended, but do not overmix..
- Pour into greased (rub butter on the surface) loaf pan or square casserole dish.
- Bake for 50-60 min (square dish or loaf respectively), or until it passes the toothpick test (comes out clean no sticky goop on the toothpick).
- Let cool slightly before removing from dish, or else it may fall apart. Serve promptly for fluffy texture, cooled for a firmer texture..
It's tastes a bit like a breakfast cake when you do this and I have to admit, I'm a fan! This bread turned out moist and wonderful, I love the contrast of the sweet bananas with the tart cranberries in each bite. Pingback: Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Cake Banana Cranberry Bread. thank you to SmittenKitchen who thanks SimplyRecipes. Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video.