Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for banana nut bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect banana nut bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to banana nut bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something great. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana nut bread recipe. You can have banana nut bread using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare banana nut bread:
- Provide 1/2 cup of shortening.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 each of eggs.
- Take 1 cup of mashed ripe banana (2 medium).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Provide of Flour Mixture.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make banana nut bread:
- Place shortening and sugar in mixer bowl. Attach bowl and flat beater to mixer. turn to speed 6 and beat about 1 minute. Stop and scrape bowl. Continuing on speed 6, beat about 1 minute longer..
- Add eggs. turn to speed 4 and beat about 30 seconds. Stop and scrape bowl. Turn to speed 6 and beat about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in separate bowl.
- Add half of flour mixture and half of mashed banana to mixer bowl. Turn to stir speed (speed 1) and mix about 30 seconds..
- Add remaining flour and banana. continuing on STIR speed, mix about 30 seconds..
- Stop and scrape bowl. Add walnuts. Continue on STIR speed, mix about 15 seconds.
- Pour mixture into greased and floured 9x5x3" baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes..
- Cool 5 minutes in pan..
- Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
This Easy Banana Nut Bread recipe gives us what we need right now: options and freedom. Add what you have, add what you will and swap it what you might have on hand. This basic banana nut bread is quick and easy to put together and makes for a great snack. If you have three ripe bananas, you can bake this easy, delicious loaf of banana bread. Warm banana nut bread is hard to beat, even if it isn't completely picture perfect.
If you find this banana nut bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.