Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's grilled rib eye steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's grilled rib eye steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's grilled rib eye steak recipe. To make brad's grilled rib eye steak you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's grilled rib eye steak:
- Use 2 of 10-12 oz rib eye steaks.
- Provide of marinade.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of worchestershire sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Use 1/8 cup of water.
- Take 1 tsp of each ;garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Provide of carmelized onions.
- Use 1 large of sweet onion.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of clarified butter.
- Prepare of other toppings.
- Get 1 of crumbled blue cheese.
- Provide 1 of au jus.
- Prepare 1 of horseradish.
- Use 1 of steak sauce.
Steps to make Brad's grilled rib eye steak:
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a shallow dish..
- Dredge steaks on both sides. Marinade for a half hour. Flip after 15 minutes ..
- In a frying pan clarify butter. Slice onion in long thin strips. Carmelize on medium low until golden brown. 20 minutes or so..
- Prepare au jus.
- Heat grill to 450-500 degrees.
- Grill steaks until desired doneness. I like mine rare.
- Top with grilled onions, blue cheese, steak sauce. Serve with au jus and horseradish. Grilled corn on the cob and sliced cantelope for a side..
Wrap the rib-eye with a kitchen film. Remove the steak from the fridge at least half an hour before cooking to allow it to come to room temperature. Rib eye steaks primary attribute is their juicy flavor, making them great for grilling — and leftovers make great lunchtime sandwiches the next day. Marinade takes just minutes to prepare but adds a lot of flavor. Grilled steaks and pan-seared steaks are really two completely different beasts flavorwise, but as far as cooking technique goes, there are only a few minor distinctions.
If you find this Brad's grilled rib eye steak recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.