Banana Nut Bread. If you've got mushy bananas, you're just a few steps away from this easy, delicious banana nut bread. All Reviews for Extreme Banana Nut Bread 'EBNB'. Someone who KNOWS what banana nut bread is supposed to be!
See how to turn them into positively addictive banana bread. No guarantees on how long it will last! Banana-Nut Bread Better Homes and Gardens. You can have Banana Nut Bread using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Bread
- Prepare 5 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar or sugar substitute.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 tsp of egg replacement powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mashed, very ripe bananas.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of Rice flour (or flour of your choice).
- You need 1/2 tsp of xanthum gum (if using regular all purpose flour don't need this ingredient).
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts.
Hawaiian Pineapple Banana Nut Bread Forks n Flip Flops. The sour cream helps keep the loaf soft, while the walnuts add a welcomed. Banana Nut Bread is an easy banana bread recipe, perfect for those last minute guests or lazy weekend breakfasts. Made with ripe bananas, pecans, and cinnamon this homemade bread is so.
Banana Nut Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of 9x5x3 loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- Beat butter in large bowl with an electric mixer set @ medium speed until light & fluffy. Add sugars. Beat well. Add egg. Mix well..
- In small bowl, mix egg replacement & water together well. (Could replace these 2 ingredients with 2 egg whites.) Add to other mixture. Then add vanilla. Mix well..
- Add mashed banana, & beat on high speak 30 seconds..
- Combine flour, xanthum gum, baking soda, salt, & baking powder in medium bowl. Add flour mixture alternately with cream, ending with flour mixture. Add walnuts to batter, mix well..
- Pour batter evenly into prepared loaf pan. Bake 1hr 15 minutes, or until browned & toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
- Cool bread in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove bread from pan; cool completely on wire rack..
This Easy Banana Nut Bread recipe gives us what we need right now: options and freedom. Add what you have, add what you will and swap it what you might have on hand. This basic banana nut bread is quick and easy to put together and makes for a great snack. If you have three ripe bananas, you can bake this easy, delicious loaf of banana bread. Warm banana nut bread is hard to beat, even if it isn't completely picture perfect.