Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pink Smoothie Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pink Smoothie Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Put together a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is possible because these foods have a bunch of magnesium which boosts serotonin production. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more serotonin in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein source.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pink smoothie bowl recipe. To cook pink smoothie bowl you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pink Smoothie Bowl:
- You need of watermelon chunks.
- Take of small riped banana, diced.
- Use of coconut/almond milk or as needed.
- Take of condensed milk.
- You need of For topping:.
- Prepare of thinly diced banana slice.
- Provide of strawberry diced.
- Use of Almond/pista chopped.
- You need of condensed milk(optional).
Instructions to make Pink Smoothie Bowl:
- In a tray spread banana and watermelon. Freeze for an hour at least..
- Add frozen fruits and condensed milk in a blender and blend on low speed. Until it gets grainy..
- Add almond/coconut milk, blend again on low speed, scraping down the sides as needed. Add more milk if required until the mixture reaches a soft-serve consistency..
- Scoop into individuals serving bowls or in a bigger bowl..
- Top it up with the toppings of your choice. Chia seeds, granola, diced fruit, seeds, dry fruits are good options. I have topped it up with chopped pistachio along with banana and strawberry. Added a drizzle of condensed milk..
- Serve immediately but leftover can be frozen and thawed before reusing..
I've been keeping it super simple recently and. Rose and raspberry with a bit of rolled oats make up this gentle beauty. Even mermaids need to stay healthy, and. This bright pink "nice cream" will have you dreaming of a tropical island vacation. While we love smoothies, there's something so much more satisfying about eating your smoothie in bowl form.
If you find this Pink Smoothie Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.