Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's banana bread recipe. To cook mom's banana bread you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mom's Banana Bread:
- Use 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup of butter.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk.
- Get 3 medium of bananas.
- Provide 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
Steps to make Mom's Banana Bread:
- Mix sugar and butter. I sometimes leave the butter out for a bit ahead of time to soften and/or I microwave for just a few seconds..
- Add bananas, then eggs and milk. You can use more bananas or fewer depending on your taste. For best results, use bananas that have started to brown, but have not yet gone bad..
- Add salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add the walnuts (optional). When all is mixed well, add the flour..
- Bake in greased pan at 350 for 60-65 minutes. If you like nuts, sprinkle a few walnuts (chopped or whole ) over the top before baking..
Bananas and pecans come together in an exceptionally moist quick-bread from food editor Ben Mim's mom—it's irresistible at any time of day. EVERYONE has a "Mom's Banana Bread Recipe" and their recipe is the best. This recipe and my banana nut muffins are my go-to recipes that my Mom has baked for my entire life. I added half a cup of chocolate chips, because my mom always made chocolate chip banana bread. How to make Mom's Banana Nut Bread Easy Recipe: This is a very easy banana bread to make.
If you find this Mom's Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.