Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chickpea and mussel soup with homemade croutons recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpea and mussel soup with homemade croutons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea and mussel soup with homemade croutons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
If you want to beat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly boost your mood.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea and mussel soup with homemade croutons recipe. You can cook chickpea and mussel soup with homemade croutons using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpea and mussel soup with homemade croutons:
- Get of fresh mussels.
- Use of cooked chickpeas.
- Provide of Chopped carrots onions and celery.
- You need of hot fish stock.
- You need of passata sauce.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Bread for croutons.
- Take of Olive oil.
Steps to make Chickpea and mussel soup with homemade croutons:
- Clean mussels. Put in a large pot without water or oil. Put lid on and turn on the heat. when they release their water and open, remove from heat and set a side to cool. Shell them saving 2 per person for decorating.
- Cook onions, carrots and celery in some oil. After a few minutes add the drained chickpeas. Cook for a min or two. Add stock and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Add passata sauce and simmer for another few minutes. Remove about half the sauce and whizz up using a hand blender. Put back in the pot. Stir and add more stock or water to your liking..
- Turn on the oven and chop the bread into small cubes. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 6-7 mins at 200. Meanwhile, add mussels to soup and heat through. Serve in a bowl with croutons on top 😁.
Add your own favorite seasonings and spices—garlic and herb is my favorite—and. While the soup is simmering, make flavorful garlic rosemary sourdough croutons. Brush a mixture of rosemary, garlic and olive oil on both sides of very thinly sliced sourdough bread, and Chicken, Kale and Chickpea Soup with Rosemary Croutons- a delicious hearty meal, perfect for cold winter nights! You can make this soup ahead of time and just warm it up when you're ready to serve. There is no denying that homemade croutons are a million times better than anything you can purchase from the market.
If you find this Chickpea and mussel soup with homemade croutons recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.