Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Banana Nut Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Nut Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Nut Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and becoming really healthy.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana nut bread recipe. You can cook banana nut bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Nut Bread:
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of 1/8 ground nutmeg.
- Take 2 of Beaten eggs.
- Provide 3 of Mashed bananas.
- Use 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped walnuts.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Banana Nut Bread:
- Grease bottom and the sides of loaf pan; set aside..
- Combine flour, baking powder, basking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt; set aside..
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, bananas, sugar, melted butter, and walnuts..
- Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared pan..
- Bake in a 350° oven for 40-60 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. (if necessary, cover loosely worth foil the last 15 mins if baking to prevent overbrowning.).
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on a wire rackor eat if you'd like 🙂 ..
This Easy Banana Nut Bread recipe gives us what we need right now: options and freedom. Add what you have, add what you will and swap it what you might have on hand. This basic banana nut bread is quick and easy to put together and makes for a great snack. If you have three ripe bananas, you can bake this easy, delicious loaf of banana bread. Warm banana nut bread is hard to beat, even if it isn't completely picture perfect.
If you find this Banana Nut Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.