Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate caramel shortbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate caramel shortbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate caramel shortbread recipe. To cook chocolate caramel shortbread you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate caramel shortbread:
- Get of Shortbread.
- Take of butter,plus extra for greasing.
- Get of plain flour.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Caramel.
- Provide of butter.
- Use of brown sugar.
- Provide of golden syrup.
- Prepare of canned condensed milk.
- Prepare of chocolate broken into pieces.
Steps to make Chocolate caramel shortbread:
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Grease a 23cm/9-inch shallow square cake tin and line with baking paper..
- Put the butter, flour and sugar into the bowl and mix well, Press mixture into the prepared tin and smooth the top. Bake in the preheat oven for 20-25 minutes, or until golden..
- Meanwhile, make the filling. Place the butter, sugar, golden syrup and condensed milk in a saucepan and gently heat until the sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil and simmer for 6-8 minutes, stirring constantly, until very thick pour over the shortbread base and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- To make the topping. Put the chocolate into a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of gently simmering water and heat until melted, then spread it over the caramel. Cill in the refrigerator until set. Cut the pieces,If it’s hard chocolate, you should use worm knife..
If you find this Chocolate caramel shortbread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.