Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate Banana Nut Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Banana Nut Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Banana Nut Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Choose water over other products. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate banana nut bread recipe. You can have chocolate banana nut bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Banana Nut Bread:
- Use 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Use 6 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa (heaping).
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 2 large of very ripe bananas.
- Provide 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Take 1/2 cup of vegetable oil (can substitute apple sauce – see note ).
- Take 2 tbsp of walnuts or nuts, crushed.
Instructions to make Chocolate Banana Nut Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease/spray a loaf pan..
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, salt and baking powder..
- In a small bowl mash bananas with fork or your preferred method..
- Mix eggs and oil into bananas. *Note* I have gotten the best results subbing 1/4 cup of the oil with applesauce. So the recipe would use 1/4 oil & 1/4 applesauce if you would like to substitute..
- Add banana mixture into flour mixture. Stir until combined – do not over mix..
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle nuts on top. Bake for 55 – 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
- Cool on wire rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan and let it cool completely on wire rack. Enjoy : ).
This recipe is based on a really, really old one. This moist and tender double chocolate chip banana bread tastes just as good as chocolate cake, but it's so much healthier! Gluten free, dairy-free, nut free and paleo. Chocolate Banana Bread is the best banana bread you will ever have! Incredibly tender, moist and flavorful, loaded with chocolate chips and crunchy Why You'll Love This Chocolate Banana Bread: It is rich and chocolaty this is a show stopper dessert.
If you find this Chocolate Banana Nut Bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.