Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe. You can cook low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- You need 2 slices of sprouted wheat bread.
- Get 2 tablespoons of low fat pesto.
- Provide 1/4 cup of grated part skim mozzarella cheese.
- Get 18 oz of jar crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1/3 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Take 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get to taste of Black pepper.
Steps to make Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Toast bread lightly in toaster. So it’s a bit crispy but not browned..
- Spread pesto on both slices and spread cheese on one slice..
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until desired brownness is reached. Flip and bake an additional 5 minutes for the other side. Should look like this when it’s done..
- Place remaining tomato soup ingredients in pot and simmer for 5 minutes. This part makes 2-3 servings of soup so either halve the recipe or save the extra in the fridge..
- Cut cheese sandwich serve with soup and enjoy!.
Grating the cheeses for a grilled cheese leads to faster, more even. Low FODMAP Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese – The FODMAP Doctor. Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup — The ULTIMATE Grilled cheese sandwiches stuffed with homemade basil pesto and cheddar cheese are served with a creamy tomato soup in this comfort. How to make grilled cheese sandwiches.
If you find this Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.