Nana's Banana Nut Bread.
You can cook Nana's Banana Nut Bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nana's Banana Nut Bread
- It’s 4 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted crisco.
- It’s 1/2 cup of black walnuts.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs (beaten).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Nana's Banana Nut Bread step by step
- Melt crisco in a seperate bowl set aside.
- In another medium bowl mash the bananas.
- In the same bowl as the mashed bananas add remaining ingredients including melted crisco. Mix well.
- Spray bread pan with cooking spray and cook at 350 for 40-50mins.