Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect PMS Pickles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PMS Pickles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pms pickles recipe. You can cook pms pickles using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook PMS Pickles:
- You need 1 of cucumber, sliced.
- Get 3 of fresh or fresh dried motherwort leaves.
- Use 1 of fresh hot pepper or garlic clove, chopped.
- Provide 1/3 cup of water.
- Provide 2/3 cup of white vinegar (any vinegar will do).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sea salt or pickling salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Instructions to make PMS Pickles:
- Combine sliced cucumber and chopped pepper or garlic in a small bowl..
- Chop or crumble the motherwort leaves and add them to the bowl. Mix well..
- Pack the cucumber mixture into 1 clean pint jar or two 1/2 pint jars..
- Combine the water, vinegar, salt and brown sugar in a small saucepan. Heat on low until the salt and sugar dissolve..
- Remove the brine from the heat. Taste and adjust the salt and sugar if necessary..
- Pour the warm brine over the cucumber mixture and cover the jars with 2-part lids..
- Allow the pickles to sit at room temperature for a few hours or overnight, then move to the refrigerator..
- These pickles will keep in the refrigerator for months, but will lose their crispness after a month or two..
- When the pickles are gone, add more veggie to the brine, or mix it with olive oil for a mood-boosting salad dressing..
Because of the high content in salt, both pickles and pickle juice can help you slow your period during the day. You will have to eat plenty of pickles if you want to enjoy such an effect, though. PMS Remedy: For those same reasons, pickle juice is widely used as a cure for menstrual cramps. It may also prevent you from eating four bags of potato chips in one day. Not that we ever did that.
If you find this PMS Pickles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.