Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Chops w/ Buttermilk Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Chops w/ Buttermilk Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. Complete this for the entire house, not only the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork chops w/ buttermilk gravy recipe. You can cook pork chops w/ buttermilk gravy using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork Chops w/ Buttermilk Gravy:
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cayenne.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- Provide 4 of pork chops.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 of chopped parsley (garnish).
Steps to make Pork Chops w/ Buttermilk Gravy:
- place flour in a shallow plate and add onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne, salt, and pepper. mix with fork until seasoning is even..
- cover pork chops with the flour mixture evenly throughout..
- heat up a saute pan with oil over medium heat. place pork chops in the heated oil and fry 3 minutes per side until golden brown. at the same time you may saute onions or mushrooms as an optional topping. remove pork chops from the pan along with the optional toppings, leaving the pan drippings behind..
- sprinkle a few pinches of the seasoned flour into the pan with the left behind fat. mix contents in the pan until flour dissolves. pour in the chicken broth and let it cook for 5 minutes until it slightly thickens. stir in the buttermilk and return the pork chops to the pan . If toppings were sautéed, place them on top of the pork chops..
- simmer the contents for 5 minutes until pork is cooked through. season with salt and pepper with chopped parsley before serving.
Rub the pork chops all over with the seasoning. Place the buttermilk in a shallow bowl. Dip the chops in buttermilk, then dredge in flour. Sprinkle both sides of pork chops lightly with seasoning salt. I like Garlic & Pepper Seasoning salt, but Lawry's is good, so is Old Bay.
If you find this Pork Chops w/ Buttermilk Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.