Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheeseburger Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheeseburger Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheeseburger Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Make a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more of this chemical in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein food source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheeseburger casserole recipe. To make cheeseburger casserole you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheeseburger Casserole:
- Prepare 2 cups of uncooked rotini.
- Take 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Use 1 of garlic clove finely chopped.
- Take 1 lb. of lean ground beef.
- Get 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 28 oz. of Diced tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Provide 2 cups of reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped dill pickle.
Instructions to make Cheeseburger Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to directions..
- In large skillet heat oil and cook onion for 5 minutes..
- Add in garlic and cook 30 seconds more..
- Add in burger, salt and pepper and cook until browned..
- Add in tomato paste, tomatoes and mustard, thicken for 2 minutes..
- Combine meat mixture and pasta and place in 9×13 pan..
- Top with cheese and bake 15 minutes. Top with pickles and serve..
If you find this Cheeseburger Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.