Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Casserole of baby zucchini stuffed with ground meat – koussa ablama recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Casserole of baby zucchini stuffed with ground meat – koussa ablama recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is high in a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. Now you know green tea can help you be happier too!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to casserole of baby zucchini stuffed with ground meat – koussa ablama recipe. You can have casserole of baby zucchini stuffed with ground meat – koussa ablama using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Casserole of baby zucchini stuffed with ground meat – koussa ablama:
- You need 1 kg of baby zucchini, washed.
- Provide 3 of tomatoes, cut in slices.
- Use 1 tablespoon of tomato paste, dissolved in 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 3/4 cup of vegetable oil, for frying.
- You need of For the stuffing:.
- Prepare 250 g of coarsely ground beef.
- Take 3 of onions, finely minced.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of pine nuts.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Casserole of baby zucchini stuffed with ground meat – koussa ablama:
- Trim the ends of the zucchini. With a corer, pierce the top and remove the insides, making sure to keep a relatively thick outer layer that can hold the stuffing..
- To prepare the stuffing: fry the pine nuts and onions in 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil until pine nuts are slightly roasted and the onions are soft..
- Stir in the meat, pepper, cinnamon and salt. Cook for 10 min until the meat is done. Remove from heat and let it cool..
- Stuff the zucchini, making sure they are fully stuffed..
- In a saucepan, fry the stuffed zucchini in ¾ cup of vegetable oil, turning them every few minutes until both sides are slightly brown. Remove from oil and arrange them in a baking tray..
- Preheat the oven to medium heat..
- Put the tomato slices on top of the zucchini and pour over the dissolved tomato paste. Add enough water to cover the zucchinis and tomato slices..
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt and bake in the oven for 30 min or until the sauce thickens..
- Serve hot with vermicelli rice..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'vermicelli rice' under my profile..
There's enough creamy cheese and orzo pasta to make this taste indulgent, but the zucchini plays a role too, as it has a naturally buttery taste and silky texture, both of which are enhanced by baking. To make it vegetarian, I substitute chopped mushrooms for ground meat, to great effect. The koussa are usually served warm, and a dollop of yogurt goes wonderfully with them. A casserole is more than the sum of its parts. A casserole is peak comfort, a tried-and-true, feel-good dish that contains all of the world's best things.
If you find this Casserole of baby zucchini stuffed with ground meat – koussa ablama recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.