Caribbean Banana Bread.
You can have Caribbean Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caribbean Banana Bread
- It’s 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 4 medium of over ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded coconut.
- It’s 1/4 of chopped walnuts.
Caribbean Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix the flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Combine mashed bananas, sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla in a mixer or by hand.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Gently fold in coconut and walnuts..
- Spray a loaf pan. Add mixture, top with walnuts if you like. Bake for 50 mins or until tooth is clean.