Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Scalloped potato casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Scalloped potato casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scalloped potato casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, you may be surprised to find out, are great at combating depression. You should make sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolk especially, are stuffed full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to improve your mood. This is because they improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Eat an egg and feel happier!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to scalloped potato casserole recipe. You can have scalloped potato casserole using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Scalloped potato casserole:
- Prepare of scalloped potatoes plus ingredients to make each box 👇.
- You need of Milk, butter and boiling water follow box directions.
- Use of lean ground beef.
- Get of diced white onion.
- Get of green bell pepper minced.
- Provide of red bell pepper minced.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need of black Pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Take of pack bacon pieces.
- Get of shredded chedder cheese.
- Take of Italian or plain style panko bread crumbs.
Steps to make Scalloped potato casserole:
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Make scalloped potatoes according to per box. Boiling water, milk and butter and set aside.
- Cook and crumble ground beef in a skillet and add in onion, peppers, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Cook till done then drain off grease..
- Add cooked ground beef to dish and mix in bacon pieces.
- Pour on scalloped potatoes and mix up slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Then top with cheese and bread crumbs and bake for 30 more minutes.
Well, since I've been eating it forever, it evokes fond memories of holidays, Sunday dinners, company and visits with relatives. Potato Pointers: Baby Potatoes (red or white) are smaller so they cook quickly and don't need to be peeled. Nice change of pace from other potato casseroles. I made a half recipe in a round casserole pan. See more ideas about Scalloped potato casserole, Scalloped potatoes, Potatoe casserole recipes.
If you find this Scalloped potato casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.