Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Philly Cheesesteak Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Philly Cheesesteak Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Philly Cheesesteak Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you want to be in a better mood. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to philly cheesesteak casserole recipe. You can have philly cheesesteak casserole using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Philly Cheesesteak Casserole:
- Provide of lean ground beef.
- You need of green peppers.
- Prepare of yellow onion.
- You need of heavy cream.
- Take of large eggs.
- You need of hot sauce.
- Get of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of provolone cheese.
- Take of Lawrys Seasoning Salt.
- Provide of garlic powder.
- Provide of Salt and pepper,.
Instructions to make Philly Cheesesteak Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375. Brown ground beef with the lawry's, garlic powder and salt and pepper until almost cooked through, then add sliced peppers and onions. I did mine in strips, but do it how you prefer..
- In a bowl combine eggs, cream and sauces. Mix well..
- Drain meat mixture and place in a baking pan. Pour egg mixture over the meat, place sliced cheese on top..
- Bake until the egg mixture is set and cheese is bubbly and browned. My oven did this in about 25 minutes. Allow to sit 5 minutes..
Mimic the flavors of a favorite sandwich in a casserole featuring steak and noodles in a cheesy sauce. As the weather begins warming up, I tend to. What could be more delicious than shaved steak and sauteed veggies tossed in a creamy cheese sauce? If that sounds great to you, then you have to try this. We used round steak when testing this Philly cheesesteak casserole recipe and it was delicious.
If you find this Philly Cheesesteak Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.