Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Granola Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Granola Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Granola Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. By doing this, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple granola cookies recipe. You can have simple granola cookies using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Granola Cookies:
- Take 200 grams of White flour.
- Provide 100 grams of Margarine for cake.
- Take 100 grams of Fruit granola.
- You need 60 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
Instructions to make Simple Granola Cookies:
- Soften the margarine and lightly knead with a whisk. If you have time, bring the margarine to room temperature, but if you're short on time, soften in the microwave..
- Add the sugar and mix..
- Add the beaten egg in 2-3 parts, mixing until smooth. If using a medium‐sized egg, add 1 tablespoon of milk..
- Add the flour and fold in the batter with a rubber spatula..
- Add the fruit granola and use a large spoon (like a serving spoon) to mix..
- The dough is ready..
- Use two wide‐mouthed spoons to transfer balls of dough onto baking sheets lined with kitchen parchment paper. They will stick easily, so you can press a bit with your finger. Press the tops down lightly with a spoon or your finger..
- It's okay if it has a rough shape such as this..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 20 minutes. I bake two sheets at a time, but in this case, rotate the pans from top to bottom, bottom to top halfway through..
- Transfer to cookie racks to cool and you're done..
If you find this Simple Granola Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.