Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect 🍪Shortbread Vanilla Cookies🍪 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best 🍪Shortbread Vanilla Cookies🍪 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🍪Shortbread Vanilla Cookies🍪 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as economically as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍪shortbread vanilla cookies🍪 recipe. You can cook 🍪shortbread vanilla cookies🍪 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make 🍪Shortbread Vanilla Cookies🍪:
- Get of Plain Flour (3 & 1/3 cups).
- You need of tsb Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Large Egg.
- You need of Sugar (1 &1/2 cups).
- You need of Butter (1 cup).
- Prepare of Vanilla Extract.
- Use of unsweetened Cocoa Powder (1/4 cup).
Steps to make 🍪Shortbread Vanilla Cookies🍪:
- In a separate bowl whisk the flour with the baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- In the bowl of your electric mixer (or with a hand mixer), beat the butter until smooth and creamy (about 1 minute). Add the sugar and beat until smooth (about 2 minutes). Beat in the egg n vanilla extract..
- Gently stir in the flour mixture just until incorporated aftr the mixing. the dough into a two equal parts one part of dough back in a mixing bowl n add in a cocoa powder n mix 2,3 min now u have one vanilla doughn one chocolate now the dough wrap in plastic wrap, and chill the dough for at least 3 hour or until firm..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C) with the rack in the middle of the oven. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper..
- On a lightly floured surface roll out the dough into a 1/4 inch (.6 cm) thick circle. Cut into rounds,heart-shaped or other shapes using a lightly floured cookie cutter. Place on the prepared baking sheets and place in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes. (This will firm up the dough so the cookies will maintain their shape when baked.) Bake for 8 – 10 minutes, or until cookies are very lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack..
- Shortbread cookies with keep in an airtight container for about a week or they can be left over dough frozen. Makes about 20 shortbread cookies. #NOTE-: If u use heart-shaped cookie cutter seem like mine cut in to the middle wth the tiny littel heart n swap them..
If you find this 🍪Shortbread Vanilla Cookies🍪 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.