Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Beef Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Beef Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Make a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all wonderful for raising your mood. This is because these nuts are rich in magnesium, which helps to boost your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The higher your serotonin levels, the better you will feel. Nuts, along with elevating your mood, can be a great protein source.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy beef casserole recipe. You can cook spicy beef casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Beef Casserole:
- Use of ground beef.
- Prepare of garlic clove, crushed.
- Prepare of stewed tomatoes.
- Use of mild taco sauce.
- Prepare of beef bouillon (or 5 cubes).
- Get of all-purpose flour, gluten-free.
- You need of water.
- You need of baking mix, gluten-free.
- Prepare of Yellow cornmeal.
- You need of soymilk.
Instructions to make Spicy Beef Casserole:
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- Cook & stir beef & garlic in 10" skillet until beef is brown; drain. Stir in tomatoes, taco sauce, & bouillon; cook until bouillon is dissolved..
- Mix flour & water; stir into beef mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil & stir 1 minute. Pour into baking dish, 13x9x2 inches..
- Mix baking mix, 2 tbsp cornmeal, & milk until soft dough forms. Drop by tablespoons full onto beef mixture. Sprinkle with Remaining cornmeal..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown..
If you find this Spicy Beef Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.