Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Brown Doughnuts 🍩 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brown Doughnuts 🍩 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brown Doughnuts 🍩 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brown doughnuts 🍩 recipe. You can cook brown doughnuts 🍩 using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brown Doughnuts 🍩:
- Get 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 3 tbls of Sugar.
- You need 3 tbls of melted butter.
- Use 2 tbls of milk powder.
- Get 2 tsp of yeast.
- Get 1/4 cup of Lukewarm milk.
- Take of Lukewarm water (if needed).
- Get 1 of eggs.
- Use 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Provide of Oil for fry.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soft brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Provide of Chocolate sauce (as required).
Steps to make Brown Doughnuts 🍩:
- Take a clean Bowl and add All purpose flour, salt, sugar, egg, milk powder and melted butter. Mix all them well..
- Mix yeast and Lukewarm milk and set aside for 5 minutes. After that time the milk looks foamy from top. Add this milk and Yeast mixture in flour and mix well..
- If necessary take some lukewarm water for kneading dough. When flour looks big lump of dough, dust some flour on surface and knead it and stretch it..
- When a smooth surface of dough is done then spray some oil in a bowl send place the dough, cover the bowl for rising the dough..
- My dough is taking 25 minutes for rising. When it's double in size then roll it on surface by rolling pin like thick Nan. Cut them in Doughnuts shape and cover them all for double proofing..
- It takes 12 to 15 minutes. (Remember don't give max Time for double proofing, otherwise it's becomes Crinkled from sides and looks not good)..
- On low to medium flame fry Doughnuts from both sides till golden. Let it out from oil and let them slightly cool..
- Mix cinimon powder and brown sugar well. Dip doughnuts in Chocolate sauce then place the chocolate side in brown sugar..
- Very tasty Brown Doughnuts are ready to serve,i am taking them with coffee. You can also with tea or milk..
If you find this Brown Doughnuts 🍩 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.