Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Portuguese inspired crock pot pork recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Portuguese inspired crock pot pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Portuguese inspired crock pot pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually wonderful at dealing with depression. You need to be sure, though, that what you make includes the yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping you cheer up. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for raising your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–work better. Eat a couple of eggs to jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to portuguese inspired crock pot pork recipe. To make portuguese inspired crock pot pork you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Portuguese inspired crock pot pork:
- Prepare of pork.
- Provide of black beans.
- Use of chopped garlic.
- You need of olive oil.
- Use of Portuguese all spice.
- Use of rice (not instant).
Instructions to make Portuguese inspired crock pot pork:
- Heat fry pan to high with 1 tblsp of oil, fry pork high heat 1 minute each side just to brown. Remove from heat..
- ln crock pot drizzle 1tblsp oil and chopped garlic to bottom, add 1.5 cups rice, sprinkle 1 tlbsp of spice on rice and layer drained black beans on top of rice..
- Pour two cans of water over beans and rice. fill one cup with water add remaining 3 tlbsp of spice to water..
- Add browned pork on top. Pour water and spice mixture over the pork. optional two squares of butter on top of pork. Cook on low heat 6 to 8 hours depending on how much pork you use. Easy meal for under $10!.
To cook a frozen pork loin in the crock pot first season your meat just as you would if it was fresh. Allow the frozen pork loin to cook in the slow cooker for four hours on high or eight hours on low. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. This subreddit is for all things crockpot. Feel free to post questions, recipes, tips, and images of final products.
If you find this Portuguese inspired crock pot pork recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.